Monday, September 8, 2014

Golden cornbread waffles, a breakfast confession

I'm not a morning person, never have been... And really, I'm only a tiny bit envious of those people that truly are morning people. The thing with my opinion about mornings is that I seem to feel that they are flexible. They can 'happen' just any time. Usually when ever  you happen to wake up. 
   That aside, breakfast is my most important meal. Favorite meal, hell I'd probably take it as my only meal forever.  When I think of breakfast I imagine friends and great conversations. Cozy couches. Steaming hot coffee. Gravy and biscuits. Ahh! Never mind. I really don't need to make an entire list because I think I could go on forever. 
   My point is, this morning I decided to push my creativity onto my breakfast. With the inspiration/recipe coming from a friend of mine, I made some utterly delishious cheesy cornbread  waffles. Golden, buttery, crispy cheesy goodness.   While I did still put syrup on them they were mildly savory. Here's to being creative in all aspects of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment